Dealing with the increasing complexity and dynamism of markets is one of the fundamental challenges involved in managing organisations. Only those who know how to make use of the complexity and rapid change to create and sustain competitive advantages can enjoy lasting success.
Almost everything that has always succeeded in times of stability, continuity and less complexity no longer works under conditions of high diversity and accelerating change. This applies particularly to the methods and tools used for planning and decision support.
When understood and used correctly, information technology has the potential to help people deal with complexity. It is possible, for example, to devise “Management Assistance Systems” which filter out action-relevant information from the ever-expanding quantities of data and increasingly complicated data structures. At the same time, IT can help simulate different action strategies and market scenarios and thus help users make decisions that are sustainable in the long term.
TONBELLER Management Intelligence uses the latest findings from various fields of knowledge, cybernetics and system theory, statistics, visualisation research and psychology to design effective decision-support systems for effective management in the 21st century.
- Management Cockpits - for visualisation of action-relevant information in real time for management decisions,
- Scenario Simulations - for operational and strategic decision support through the simulation of scenarios and action strategies,
- Decision Platforms (Malik Operations Room) - for real-time control of organisations,
- Analysis and Reporting - analysis-based answering of strategic questions,
- Data Migration and Integration - for efficient provision of data from different sources,
- Process Monitoring - to ensure efficient and correct process execution,
- Data Quality Management - as a prerequisite for the right operational and strategic decision processes.